We are recruiting an Admin Assistant to join our Team. This is initially a 12-month role, but with potential to extend or become permanent. If you are interested and would like to apply, please read through the job details and requirements below, and send us you CV and cover letter.
This job is based within our roastery near Marsden. The job is full time, but we can be flexible on hours/times. We provide all necessary training and support and a friendly workplace in a beautiful setting.
Our building is accessible; we have on-site parking, cycle facilities and bus and train stops nearby.
The starting salary is £20,270
the job role will include (but is not limited to):
- Keeping accurate paper-based and electronic production and food-safety records
- Acting as a primary point of contact, receiving wholesale customer sales orders by telephone, email and online, and entering on orders system
- Ensuring that invoices are generated and issued for dispatched sales orders
- Assisting with regular bank reconciliation
- Assisting with issuing monthly customer account statements and related debtor admin
- Dealing with day-to-day wholesale customer account queries
- Assisting with stock management; checking stock levels and reordering stock as required
- Assisting with procurement; purchase orders, checking in goods-received and adjusting stock level records
- Providing ad hoc support to the Finance and Production Teams
- Assisting with monthly stock stock-taking and data entry
- Proof of right to work in UK
- GCSE English & Maths at level C or above, or equivalent
- ICT literate – competent in MS Excel, Word, Outlook etc. Experience with Sage advantageous
- Willingness to get stuck in and quick to learn
- Patience and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently, diligently and cheerfully as part of a small team
- Excellent at multitasking, prioritisation and organising own workload
- A desire to learn and expand speciality coffee knowledge
- Be extremely reliable and punctual
Please send us your CV and a cover letter/email to HR@darkwoodscoffee.co.uk.
Your cover letter must set out how you meet our requirements, why you would like to join our business and what you think you could bring to this role. Please read our job requirements carefully and only apply if you genuinely think you can meet them.
We will only consider your application if you include a cover letter/email, which describes in detail, why you are applying for the job and how you meet the requirements of the role.
Closing date Monday 11 July 2022 at 5.00pm.