Our business is growing and we are recruiting an Administrator to join our team.
Full details below; please follow the application instructions.
We are a wholesale speciality coffee roastery in Marsden, near Huddersfield recruiting into our growing business.
This is a crucial new role within our Team, supporting the efficient running of our sales orders and invoicing process; acting as a first point of contact for wholesale customer ordering and invoicing. The ideal candidate for this role will be highly organised and efficient, but also be able to provide a welcoming and helpful point of contact for customers. Additional responsibilities will include providing administrative support around stock management and procurement, and maintaining customer accounts.
Full Time (37.5 hrs/week) working from our roastery in Marsden, West Yorks
Salary circa £18K
The role may include (but is not limited to):
- Acting as a primary point of contact, receiving wholesale customer sales orders by telephone, email and online, and entering on orders system
- Ensuring that invoices are generated and issued for dispatched sales orders
- Assisting with regular bank reconciliation
- Assisting with issuing monthly customer account statements and related debtor admin
- Dealing with day to day wholesale customer account queries
- Assisting with stock management; checking stock levels and reordering stock as required
- Assisting with procurement; raising purchase orders, checking in goods received and adjusting stock record levels
- Providing ad hoc support to the Finance and Production Teams
We are looking for someone who is highly organised and efficient, working accurately, with attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and helpful manner, able to build relationships with wholesale customers and appreciate their needs.
- Proof of right to work in UK
- Highly competent in numeracy and literacy
- ICT literate – competent in MS Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Willingness to get stuck in and quick to learn
- Strong administration experience
- Ability to work efficiently, diligently and cheerfully as part of a small team and independently
- Excellent at multitasking, prioritisation and organising own workload
- Experience of business accounting software will be an advantage
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- A love of coffee and a desire to learn and expand speciality coffee knowledge
- An ambition to develop a career within the business as it grows
- Be extremely reliable and punctual
- Be flexible with regards to the work required for business needs
Please email us your CV with a cover letter to HR@darkwoodscoffee.co.uk . Your cover letter must set out how you meet our specific requirements, why you would like to join our business and what you think you could bring to this role.
Please read our job requirements carefully and only apply if you genuinely think you can meet them. We will only consider applicants who include a cover letter/email, demonstrating how they meet the requirements of the role.
Closing date Monday 6th October 2020 at 5.00pm.